There are several ways to stay up to date on important topics, activities, events, and meetings that are occurring in the City of Beverly. Please review the information below and choose the communication method that is best for you.
There are several City calendars available:
- City Meetings - The City Meetings calendar shows the meetings of the CIty Council, City Boards and Commissions as well as any other City sponsored activities or events that are happening in the City and are open to the public. To receive an email alert every time a new event has been added to the City Meetings calendar, sign up to the Notify Me: Calendar subscription list, or visit the website regularly to view the latest calendar information.
- Community Events - The Community Events calendar shows events and activities that are happening in the Beverly community and are open to the public. To receive an email alert every time a new event has been added to the Community Events calendar,
- Library Events - The Beverly Public Library manages a robust calendar of events, activities and workshops that can be found on the Beverly Public Library website.
Communications sent to your Phone
The City of Beverly uses Swift911™ as its emergency notification system. When signing up for Swift911, you are agreeing to receive voice recorded messages from the Mayor and/or other department heads, regarding emergency events and other important topics relevant to the City. Sign up at the City of Beverly Swift 911 Portal.
Communications sent to your Email Address
There are several ways to receive City specific communications or alerts right to your email inbox.
- City News & Announcements - On the home page of this website is a section that houses the latest news and announcements occurring in Beverly. New content is added weekly. To receive an email alert every time a new post has been made to the News & Announcement section, sign up to the Notify Me: News Flash subscription list, or visit the website regularly to view the latest news and announcements.
- Beverly Recreation Newsletter - On the home page of the Beverly Recreation website, there is a link to sign up for the BevRec newsletter. By providing your email to the department, you are agreeing to receive the newsletter in your email inbox
Communications available Online
- Council on Aging Newsletter - The Beverly Senior Center / Council on Aging creates and distributes a newsletter each month. A digital copy is available on the MyCommunity Online website. To receive a paper copy of the newsletter in the mail, please call the Senior Center (978-921-6017) to request it directly. Hard copies are free for Beverly residents and there is a small annual fee for out-of-town delivery.
- Holiday & Leaf Pickup Schedule - The Engineering department creates a calendar each year that documents the schedule for leaf collection and trash/recycling collection when there is a holiday. A digital copy of the schedule is available on the Trash and Recycling page of this website.
The City of Beverly has several social media accounts that are updated daily. Please like or follow any of the City of Beverly social media accounts below:
- Facebook: MyBeverly 01915
- Facebook: Mayor Mike Cahill
- Instagram: MyBeverly 01915
- Twitter: MyBeverly 01915
- LinkedIn: City of Beverly, Massachusetts
Local Access Media
Beverly Community Access Media (BevCam) is a local access TV station located in Beverly that broadcasts City happenings and helps produce shows from the community. BevCam offers the following: