- Departments A through K
- Trash & Recycling
- Seasonal / Scheduled Collections, Appliances, CRTs
Seasonal / Scheduled Collections, Appliances, CRTs
Appliances Without Freon (Free)
Call REPUBLIC directly to schedule pick up 800.323.4285 or email RecyclingRep@jrmhauling.com no payment needed.
- Only those who pay an Annual Trash Fee to the City of Beverly are eligible for this service.
- Pickup curbside 3rd Saturday of each month by Republic Hauling. Calendar (PDF)
- Refrigerators, freezers, dehumidifiers and ANYTHING containing FREON are not accepted
- Deadline for scheduling a pickup is 10 AM the third Friday of the month . Sorry, no exceptions.
- Gas grills, microwaves and lawnmowers are considered to be bulk items and can be set out with your regular weekly curbside trash collection, (one bulk item allowed per week).
Appliances With Freon
REPUBLIC does not pick up any items that contain Freon (including refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers etc.). Freon must first be removed from the appliance by a licensed handler- it is likely they will remove your appliance at that time. You may also call Circuitry Recycle (No refrigerators) 978.969.1472, Turner Trucking & Salvage 781.595.3741 as they are options for air conditioner, dehumidifier and refrigerator disposal. You can also see if you’re eligible for a $75 rebate and free pick up of refrigerators or freezer with MassSave.
Televisions & Monitors ($35 Each)
Call REPUBLIC directly to schedule pick up 800.323.4285 .or email RecyclingRep@jrmhauling.com Republic accepts all major credit cards with the exception of Discover. Please have your card ready when calling.
- Only those who pay an annual trash fee to the City of Beverly are eligible for this service
- Pickup curbside - 3rd Saturday of each month. Calendar (PDF)
- Deadline for scheduling a pickup is 10AM the third Friday of the month Sorry, no exceptions.
Alternative Disposal Options
Yard Waste Curbside Pick up
Only those who pay an Annual Trash Fee to the City of Beverly are eligible for this service.
- Leaves, grass clippings, other easily raked material
- Use paper yard waste bags or clearly marked open barrels
- No plastic bags
- No limit to the amount properly put out
- Pickup is on your trash/recycling day (put out by 7am) only during scheduled Seasonal Collection (PDF), or bring to the Standley Street Compost Site