To enroll in the VA Health Care system to obtain your COVID Vaccine please call the Bedford VA Hospital.
BEDFORD VA HOSPITAL 781-687-2000. When you reach the operator ask for the Eligibility Office.
(Veterans enrolled at VA Boston)
(Dates may change depending on vaccine availability)
Residents of VA Boston’s Community Living Center or Spinal Cord Injury Unit
Completed December 2020
High-risk Veterans who have dialysis, chemotherapy, transplant or live in congregate living situations or are homeless
Veterans age 85+
Veterans age 75+
Veterans age 65+
Veterans age 50+
Veterans aged 50 and younger
VA Boston will call each Veteran in order of priority to offer a vaccine appointment. Once the vaccine has been offered to all Veterans in an age group, we will move on to call the next group. Appointments are required and there will not be walk-in hours.
Our staff can’t provide vaccines to anyone who isn’t eligible for VA care at this time. If you would like to enroll in VA healthcare, please call 1-877-222-VETS (8387).
For more information visit: https://www.va.gov/
Vietnam Veterans Memorial Plaza at One Ellis Square
Vietnam Veteran Video
There is also a video online that provides details about the lives of the eleven local men killed during the Vietnam War and the circumstances of their deaths. View the video (MOV).
Many thanks to Montserrat College of Art for volunteering Assistant Professor Chelsea Sams and student Sarah Eldridge for this video project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tinVVyxFrK0 To watch the making of the Plaza
Veterans Affairs (VA) Links
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans' Services
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans' Services - Annuity
- Massachusetts Department of Veterans' Services - Bonuses
- Massachusetts Vets Advisor
Federal VA Access
VA Form Search
VA Rules & Regulations
VA Hospital Enrollment
DD-214 & Records Request
- eVetRecs - Online Service Records Request
- Mass residents records may be on file with your local VSO.
Local Veteran Groups
- Beverly Vietnam Veterans Fortunato VFW Post 545
- Herman A. Spear Post 331, American Legion
- North Shore Veterans Coalition
- Vittori Rocci Post Number 56
Active to Civilian Transition Employment Support
- Al Yee