Depot II Project
Public hearing continued to January 28, 2020 at Beverly Senior Center.
- Site Plan Review Number 140-19, Special Permit Number 172-19, and Inclusionary Housing Permit Number 17-19
- Location: 134-142-146 Rantoul Street and 1-9 Park Street
- Applicant: Depot Square Phase II, LLC
After revisions to the plan set resulting from Board and public comment over the last 6 months, the current plan under review is for a 3- to 6-story (73-foot), 166,400-square-foot mixed-use building containing 106 residential units and 9,000 square feet of commercial/retail on the ground floor facing Rantoul Street and Railroad Avenue, with 110 parking spaces in a 2-story garage under the building. This plan includes the preservation of the "Casa de Luca building" (146-148 Rantoul Street). Additionally, 12 credit units approved by the Board in prior Special Permits are proposed to satisfy the affordable housing requirement.
Pursuant to Sections 300-40D(5)(f) [Building Height], 300-59D [Parking], 300-98A [Site Plan Review], and 300-108C [Affordable Housing Credit Units] of the Beverly Zoning Ordinance.
- 01-09-2020 Depot 2 Amended DRB Filing (PDF)
- 01-17-2020 Depot 2 - Amended Architectural Plan (PDF)
- 06-10-2019 Depot II Architectural Drawing Set (PDF)
- 06-10-2019 Depot II Landscape Planting Images (PDF)
- 06-10-2019 Depot II Site Plan Set (PDF)
- 08-12-2019 Depot 2 Planning Board Revised Plan Set (PDF)
- 08-20-2019 Depot II Planning Board Presentation - Updated Plans (PDF)
- 08-20-2019 Depot II Rendering (PDF)
- 09-05-2019 Depot 2 Design Review Board Revised Plan Set (PDF)
- 10-15-2019 Depot 2 Amended Planning Board Filing (PDF)
- 12-04-2019 Depot 2 Amended DRB Filing (PDF)