Online Payments & Services
- Complete each screen to process your payment.
- Transactions are internet secure using state-of-the-art-industry encryption technology.
- Confirmation of the transaction will be sent via email, (please enter your email correctly.)
- Electronic Check: This option has no fee. Have your bill and checkbook on hand to get your account number and the bank’s routing number from it. You will be shown where this information is on your check.
- Credit Card: There will be a convenience fee for each credit card online payment. We are currently accepting MasterCard (both credit and debit) and Discover for credit card payments. Visa and Visa Debit will become available shortly on a per department basis. The credit card service provider charges the fee to your credit card. When paying by credit card, the fee amount will appear in a separate box and will be totaled with the amount due.