Insurance benefits for at-home COVID-19 tests have ended, but you can still get FREE test kits (while supplies last) from the City of Beverly at six convenient locations. Four (4) boxes per resident. Many test kits have had their expiration dates extended to November, 2023. To check the expiration date of your test kits, find the lot number on the back of the box and use it to locate the extended expiration date at this U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) webpage: https://www.fda.gov/media/164551/download.
They are available for you to pick up at:
- The Beverly Police Department (175 Elliott Street)
- Both branches of the Beverly Public Library (32 Essex Street and 24 Vine Street)
- The Assessor's Office at City Hall (191 Cabot Street)
- The Council on Aging (90 Colon Street)
- Sterling Center YMCA (254 Essex Street)