What do I need in order to get married?

Marriage License

You and your future spouse will need to come to City Hall to file marriage intentions and get a license. For the full process, see details on mass.gov's website. Please come to City Hall no later than half an hour before close to make sure there is time to complete the paperwork. The fee for a marriage license is $25.

Justice of the Peace Services

The state website also has information on who can conduct the wedding ceremony. The City Clerk's Office has two justices of the peace who can perform marriage ceremonies. Please contact the City Clerk to check availability by calling 978-605-2325 or emailing lkent@beverlyma.gov.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a vital record?
2. What do I need in order to get married?
3. How do I get a document notarized?
4. How do I register to vote or update my voter information?
5. Why did my ward or precinct change?
6. How do I change a birth, marriage, or death certificate?
7. What is the population of Beverly, Massachusetts?